For removing light scratches before polishing hard metals with red jewelers rouge.
White diamond compound is specially formulated to remove light scratches before polishing hard metals with red jewelers rouge.
- Use on chromium, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass and aluminum to produce a clear, brilliant, mirror finish
- NOT recommended for buffing plastics and softer metals such as gold and silver
- Ultra fine, dry grade, not as fine as red rouge
- Applied on buffing wheels
- Size:1lb bar
- Packaged in retail packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
Ship Weight: 1.25 ounces