Kester 245 No Clean Wire Solder 63/37 .020" 1 lb. Spool 24-6337-8807
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
No Clean formula solder wire
Kester 245 No-clean Cored Wire was developed to complement low residue liquid fluxes being used by the electronics industry. The chemistry is based on some of the same principles that have been safely used for years in mildly activated rosin fluxes. The use of 245 No-clean Cored Wire results in visually acceptable assemblies without cleaning, yet soldering quality and efficiency is comparable to that obtained with mildly activated rosin flux.
- Highly reliable post-soldering residue
- Minimal residue
- 67/37 Tin/Lead alloy
- .020" Diameter is common for fine-pitch electronics work
- Compatible with leaded and lead-free alloys
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- Standard Core 50 (1.1% flux)
- Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Factory fresh, NOT SURPLUS.Shelf life 2 years from DOM
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate venilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.