Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 10% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 25% off
Legendary Kester Solder in a convenient Dispense-Pak Saves You Money!
This is a 35 gram syringe - includes bonus dispensing tips
Kester EP 256 is a paste solder developed for high volume SMT reflow soldering. It is a no-clean, air or nitrogen reflowable, solder paste specifically designed for maximum robustness in reflow profiling. EP256 has the widest possible reflow processing window.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a cosmetically appealing repair. The residue has high electrical resistance and is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
- Kester EP256 no Clean Solder Paste
- 63/37 Tin/Lead, the most common for electronics work
- Packed as pictured. 8cc syringe contains 35 grams of solder paste
- Kit Includes five 19-gauge dispensing tips
- Stable wetting behavior over a wide range of profiles
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- No-clean flux formula. The residues don't need to be removed for typical applications
- Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Stored in refrigeration until shipment
- Factory fresh, NOT SURPLUS. Shipped in labeled package with date code. Shelf life 6mos from DOM
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate venilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.