Designed for BGA and QFP repair. Perfect for use when reflowing the GPU during Xbox-360 "Ring Of Death" Repairs
6cc syringe with dispensing needles
6 CC syringe for convenient dispensing during electronic repairs.
RF741 is a high-viscosity No-Clean paste flux developed to assist in printed circuit board rework or repair. RF741 is an effective paste flux for prototype work where a small amount of flux is needed on a specific area of a board or assembly. After being dispensed, rework flux stays in place until soldering occurs. Exhibits excellent performance in applications requiring a flux having good thermal stability such as surface mount component or repair.
It is the ideal choice for QFP or BGA rework operations. It is also well suited for use with through-hole repair operations.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a cosmetically appealing repair. The residue has high electrical resistance is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
- 6cc syringe contains enough flux for 15-20 BGA repairs
- Bonus: (5) 18 gauge dispensing tips as pictured for precision dispensing of flux.
- High Viscosity- stays where you put it.
- Residues are non-corrosive, so not need to be removed after soldering
- Compatible with most no-clean solders and fluxes.
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- May be used with leaded or lead-free solders.
- Stored in a controlled environment
- Labeled with Date of manufacture and expiration date
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.