Aluminum Oxide base "cuts" the surface to remove scratches prior to fine polishing, 1lb bar!
Aluminum Oxide based compound is used for "cutting" the surface to remove scratches prior to fine polishing
- Use on metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nickel, and iron
- NOT recommended for buffing plastics and softer metals such as gold and silver
- Excellent "cutting compound" for removing scratches and making surface smooth
- Tallow grease base (with high melting point) impregnated with aluminum oxide
- Applied on buffing wheels
- Size: 1lb
- Packaged in retail packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
Ship Weight: 1lb bar