Enkay Polishing and Buffing Compound White diamond Rouge 4oz Bar
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
For removing light scratches before polishing hard metals with red jewelers rouge.
White diamond compound is specially formulated to remove light scratches before polishing hard metals with red jewelers rouge.
- Use on chromium, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass and aluminum to produce a clear, brilliant, mirror finish
- NOT recommended for buffing plastics and softer metals such as gold and silver
- Ultra fine, dry grade, not as fine as red rouge
- Applied on buffing wheels
- Size: 4 oz. (5" x 1" x 1 1/2")
- Packaged in retail packaging
- Made in U.S.A.