TekLine Flux Dispensing Bottle containing genuine Kester 959T no-clean flux is a unique tool for rework and touch-up soldering. It allows controlled application of flux, eliminating the mess from flux bottles. Chisel point allows for work in very confined spaces. Ideal for solar tab assembly and surface mount rework because it can deliver flux to a specific area.
Kester 959T is a is a low-rosin organic flux that is specifically designed for rework of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. The low solids content and nature of the activator system results in VERY LOW RESIDUE left on the assembly after soldering. There are no residues to interfere with electrical testing. Kester 959T exhibits improved soldering performance to minimize solder bridges (shorts) during rework operations.
NOTE: This product CANNOT be Shipped internationally.
- 2-ounce (59ml) bottle with dispensing tip.
- Genuine Kester flux is repacked by TekLine Supply in this convenient dispenser.
- For rework and touch-up of SMT, SMD, and through hole solder joints.
- Suitable for automotive, computer, telecom.
- Low Solids Content for LOW RESIDUE.
- Compatible with Lead and Lead-Free Solders.
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- Stored in a controlled environment.
- Guaranteed 2 years expiration date from date of ship!
- For industrial use only.
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians.
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials.
- Always use adequate venilation when working with soldering equipment and materials.
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- Kester is a registered trademark of ITW Kester.
- CML Supply is in no way affiliated with ITW Kester.