TekLine Flux Pen-Pak containing genuine Kester 1544 rosin flux is a unique tool for rework and touch-up soldering. It allows controlled application of flux, eliminating the mess from flux bottles. Chisel point allows for work in very confined spaces. Ideal for solar tab assembly and surface mount rework because it can deliver flux to a specific area.
Kester 1544 Activated Rosin Liquid Flux is a homogeneous solution of high quality, purified Grade WW rosin blended into an alcohol solvent system. A very effective activating agent has been added to provide superior fluxing ability. Kester 1544 is a liquid equivalent of Kester 44 Activated Rosin Core Solder.
NOTE: This product CANNOT be Shipped internationally.
- 12ml Pen Applicator with specially designed felt tip.
- Genuine Kester flux is repacked by TekLine Supply in this convenient pen dispenser.
- For rework and touch-up of SMT, SMD, and through hole solder joints.
- Developed for fluxing applications where non-activated and mildly activated rosin fluxes are too inactive to remove metal oxides.
- Where soldering of electronic assemblies requires instant wetting and excellent capillary flow.
- Can be used for solder coating or tinning bare leads.
- Compatible with Lead and Lead-Free Solders.
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- Stored in a controlled environment.
- Guaranteed 2 years expiration date from date of Manufacture!
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only.
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians.
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials.
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials.
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- Kester is a registered trademark of ITW Kester.
- CML Supply is in no way affiliated with ITW Kester.