Kester 1544 is an activated rosin liquid flux. It is a homogeneous solution of high quality, purified rosin blended into an alcohol solvent system. A very effective activating agent has been added to provide superior fluxing ability.
CML Supply purchases Kester 1544 flux in bulk quantities from an authorized distributor and repackages this flux in smaller quantities for use in convenient dispensing pens.
Liquid flux in a dispensing pen is a unique tool for rework and touch-up soldering. It allows controlled application of flux, eliminating the mess from flux bottles. Chisel point allows for work in very confined spaces. Ideal for solar tab assembly and surface mount rework because it can deliver flux to a specific area.
NOTE: This product CANNOT be Shipped internationally
- Repackaged by CML Supply, which is not affiliated or endorsed by Kester or Illinois Tool Works
- 12ml Pen applicator with specially designed felt tip
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product, during handling or use, may be hazardous to your health or the environment. Read the Kester Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and warning label before using this product.