Kester 44 Solder Wire, 63/37 0.031”, RMA Rosin, 1oz Tube, Prime
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 10% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 20% off|
Frequently bought together:
Kester 44 flux is an activated rosin formula for use in flux cored solder wire.
CML Supply purchases Kester 44 Flux-Cored Wire in bulk quantities from an authorized distributor and repackages this solder wire in smaller quantities for convenience.
- Repackaged by CML Supply, which is not affiliated or endorsed by Kester or Illinois Tool Works
- 1-ounce tube contains approx 24 feet of solder.
- 67/37 Tin/Lead is preferred for electronics work
- High activity RA formulation
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- Standard Core 66 (3.3% flux)
- Solder iron tip temperatures between 315-371°C (600-700°F)
- Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product, during handling or use, may be hazardous to your health or the environment. Read the Kester Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and warning label before using this product.