Kester RF741 Tacky Rework Flux, No-Clean, 6cc Syringe
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Kester RF741 is a high-viscosity No-Clean paste flux developed for printed circuit board rework or repair. Kester RF741 is effective for prototype work where a small amount of flux is needed on a specific area of a board or assembly. The high viscosity flux stays in place until soldering occurs. Excellent performance in applications requiring a flux having good thermal stability such as surface mount component or repair.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a visually appealing repair. The residue is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
CML Supply purchases Kester RF741 Flux in bulk quantities from an authorized distributor and repackages this flux in smaller quantities for convenience.
- Repackaged by CML Supply, which is not affiliated or endorsed by Kester or Illinois Tool Works
- 6cc syringe contains enough flux for 15-20 BGA repairs
- Includes dispensing tips precision dispensing of flux.
- High Viscosity- stays where you put it.
- Residues are non-corrosive, so not need to be removed after soldering
- Compatible with most no-clean solders and fluxes.
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- May be used with leaded or lead-free solders.
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product, during handling or use, may be hazardous to your health or the environment. Read the Kester Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and warning label before using this product.