Comarme GEM 52 Case Sealing Machine for Taping Boxes or Cartons
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
The Comarme GEM 52 Semiautomatic taping machine seals with adhesive tape the upper and lower parts of fixed-format boxes. The upper taping unit has a patented system which, by regulating a spring, enables the subsequent weight on the box to be preset and therefore any differences in height of the boxes to be absorbed. The boxes are fed by lateral conveyor belts, driven by a single motor thus optimizing even sliding of the boxes and ensuring perfect alignment of the upper and lower flaps which in turn guarantees perfect sealing. Adjustment by means of hand wheels is easy and fast.
Machines are in stock, ready for immediate delivery within the USA. Contact us at 859-317-2951 (9A-5P est) for more information!
- Made In Italy by Comarme, a company with decades of experience.
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of production
- Many machines still in production after 25-30 years!
- Based on a modular construction concept for uniformity and adaptability of spare parts
- Perfect for as few as 10 cartons per hour, up to 800 cartons per hour.
- Parts and Service available IN THE USA
- Surprisingly affordable
- Heavy Duty Casters (As pictured)
- 2-inch or 3-inch tape heads
- Extension conveyors (As pictured)
- Average Production: 800 units/hour
- Box Transfer Speed 72 ft/min (22m/min)
- Accepts standard 3" Tape roll, maximum roll diameter 14"
- Maximum tape width 3"
- Minimum Carton Size Length X Width X Height: 6"x4"x4" (150mmx100x100)
- Maximum Carton Width X Height 19.6"x19.6" (500mmx500)
- Power- 120v/60hz/1ph
- Machine Footprint: 900x887 (Without roller extensions)
- Machine Weight 246 pounds(112KG)