Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .020" 1 lb. Spool
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Activated rosin formula solder wire
Kester "44" has virtually dominated the field of activated rosin core solders for well over four decades. An outstanding performance feature of this flux is the "instant-action" wetting behavior. The high mobility and fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable production line soldering.
- Kester "44" Item Number 24-6337-0010
- 67/37 Tin/Lead, 020" Diameter is common for fine-pitch SMT and SMD electronics work
- High activity RA formulation
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- Industry standard for decades
- Standard Core 66 (3.3% flux)
- Solder iron tip temperatures between 315-371°C (600-700°F)
- Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Shelf life 2 years from DOM
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.
- CML Supply is in no way affiliated with ITW Kester