High temperature tape commonly used for masking or insulating.
PREMIUM QUALITY, not to be compared with cheaper imported tapes. Features High Quality Dow Corning Silicone adhesive
High temperature tape is widely used in applications requiring high temperature resistance, high adhesion, abrasion resistant, flame retardant properties.
It is also widely used as a high temperature electrical tape. Used in electric motors, transformers, etc.
- Plasma and Flame Spray Masking
- Holding Tape for Circuit Board Components
- Inner Wraps for motor and transformer coils
- Aerospace and Military Applications
- Airplane Seats
- High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle up to 535F (280C)
- UL Listed No. E237601
- 5 mil glass cloth & 3 mil silicone adhesive.
- Highly conformable and easy to install
- Very flexible accommodating angles and turns
- Aggressive adhesive system
- Clean removal, no residue
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistant
- For industrial use only. User assumes all risk for application.
- We can not offer advice on a specific application.
- Typically used for electronics repair or powder coating applications.
- Not for use as a craft or decorative item. No returns or refunds will be issued based on color
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.