TekLine Tape by CML Supply is a PREMIUM QUALITY Kapton masking tape, not to be compared with cheaper imported tapes.
Kapton (Polyimide) tape is widely used for masking during powder coating, wave soldering, circuit board production, or holding parts in place during electronics assembly.
Features of TekLine Tape:
- Premium DuPont Kapton film and Dow Corning silicone adhesive.
- Individually packaged to keep tape clean and ready to use.
- Burr-free plastic core for lower dust and debris vs cardboard core
- Consistent quality due to a long-term relationship with our manufacturing partner.
- Certificate of Compliance and Technical Data Sheet available available on request.
- 1 mil polyimide film with 1.5 mil silicone adhesive
- 36-yard roll (108-feet)
- 3-inch core
- Temperature resistance 268c (500f) for 30 minutes
- Clean removal, no residue
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only. User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- CML Supply is in no way affiliated with DuPont or Dow Corning