TekLine Green Polyester Tape Powder Coating High Temp 4"x72yd 100mm
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 6||and get 10% off|
|Buy 7 - 12||and get 15% off|
|Buy 13 or above||and get 20% off|
PREMIUM QUALITY, not to be compared with cheaper imported tapes.
Polyester high temperature tape is widely used for masking during powder coating, paint spraying, electroplating, or holding parts in place during rework or repair of electronic components. Due to it's transparent shiny green color is also has a myriad of hobby and craft uses.
- High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle up to 425F (200C)
- 2 mil polyester film & 1.5 mil silicone adhesive
- Clean removal, no residue
- Note: although varying widths are pictured, this includes ONE ROLL of the size specified above
- For industrial use only. User assumes all risk for application.
- We can not offer advice on a specific application.
- Typically used for electronics repair or powder coating applications.
- Not for use as a craft or decorative item. No returns or refunds will be issued based on color
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.