Legendary Kester Solder in a convenient Jar-Pak Saves You Money!
This is a 150 gram Jar - about 1 Fluid ounce
Kester EP 256 is a paste solder developed for high volume SMT reflow soldering. It is a no-clean, air or nitrogen reflowable, solder paste specifically designed for maximum robustness in reflow profiling. EP256 has the widest possible reflow processing window.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a cosmetically appealing repair. The residue has high electrical resistance and is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
- Kester EP256 no Clean Solder Paste
- 63/37 Tin/Lead, the most common for electronics work
- Packed as pictured. 1 ounce Jar contains 150 grams of solder paste
- Stable wetting behavior over a wide range of profiles
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- No-clean flux formula. The residues don't need to be removed for typical applications
- Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Stored in refrigeration until shipment
- Factory fresh, NOT SURPLUS. Shipped in labeled package with date code. Shelf life 6mos from DOM
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate venilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.