Kester EP256 is a paste solder developed for high volume SMT reflow soldering. It is a no-clean solder paste specifically designed for robustness in reflow profiling. Kester EP256 has a wide reflow processing window.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a cosmetically appealing repair. The residue has high electrical resistance and is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
CML Supply purchases Kester EP256 solder paste in bulk quantities from an authorized distributor and repackages this solder paste in smaller quantities for convenience.
- Repackaged by CML Supply, which is not affiliated or endorsed by Kester or Illinois Tool Works
- 150-gram syringe
- Includes dispensing tips precision dispensing of solder paste.
- 67/37 Tin/Lead is preferred for electronics work
- Residues are non-corrosive, so not need to be removed after soldering
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product, during handling or use, may be hazardous to your health or the environment. Read the Kester Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and warning label before using this product.