Techspray Plato TT-95 Soldering Iron Tip Tinner Lead-Free, ESD Safe, No Residue
- Ships today if ordered by 3pm EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 6||and get 10% off|
|Buy 7 or above||and get 15% off|
Plato's TT-95 LEAD FREE Tip Tinner is a fast, efficient, and safe means of re-tinning tips. This thermally-stable compound is residue free and environmentally and ESD-safe.
A well tinned soldering tip improves operator performance and satisfaction. Plato's TT95 Tip-Tin provides improved cleaning and re-tinning of highly oxidized soldering iron tips safely and efficiently. Just wipe the oxidized soldering tip at normal soldering temperature into the tip tinner for a few seconds until the bright tinning surrounds the working end of the tip, then wipe the excess residue on a wet cellulose sponge - it's that easy!
- 0.7 ounce (15 gram) container measures approx 1.5" diameter
- Lead Free - RoHS compliant.
- Environmentally safe
- Easy to use.
- Fast response
- Residue free
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm.